- 36 - 40 uur
- 70.000 - 80.000 EUR
Analytics and BI Consultant
Our client is a young and vibrant global brand, established in Amsterdam. By joining this team, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. You can really impact organization results and use your business sense to make a difference. Your colleagues are young, highly talented professionals who work together on their goals day in day out. You have the skill to amaze others and translate figures in meaningful business decision making. You want to work 5 days a week on a beautiful location in the middle of Amsterdam. Exceed expectations and you will have a unique career opportunity in a fast growing company.
Your possible new employer cares about the well-being of their staff, as much as they value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, our client believes they can pave the way to a more sustainable world. You will have a strong sense of purpose at this organisation. Your mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible.
The main purpose is to ensure high quality of Analytics and Business Information. This goal should be achieved by developing Business Intelligence and Analytical techniques and therefore contributing to the data driven organisation.
- Leading the Business Intelligence and building a data driven culture.
- Own the development of business information systems and data analytics to optimize decision support on all layers of the organisation.
- Developing Google Cloud by making new data sources available together with BT and business partners (e.g. Control team).
- Leadership on BI Tools and data structures, involved in BI and various data projects together with business managers and functional experts (e.g. SC, HR, control).
- Leadership on Business Intelligence and support the organisation with advanced analytical methods regarding products, stores, markets and workforce.
- Support the development of management information systems and forecasting techniques utilizing the Google Cloud.
- Leadership on data structures from Google Cloud.
- Responsible for availability BI Systems and reports, standards on Performance and ensure high responsiveness by incidents.
- Ownership on development new and advanced analytics methods and new forecasting techniques for the business.
- Graduate Master Degree, preferably econometric, mathematical or information technology driven
- You bring +/- 5 years relevant work experience within BI.
- You are experienced in a dynamic context
- You are a proven professional with knowledge of IT, data warehouses, BI and ERP systems, reporting and analytics tools.
- You have knowledge of Data Models, SQL, reporting and analytical tools..