- 36 - 40 uur
- 60.000 - 70.000 EUR
Our client is a young and vibrant global brand, established in Amsterdam. By joining this team, you’ll get to experience a strong culture and entrepreneurial spirit which empowers you to create your meaningful career. You can really impact organization results and use your business sense to make a difference. Your colleagues are young, highly talented professionals who work together on their goals day in day out. You have the skill to amaze others and translate figures in meaningful business decision making. You want to work 5 days a week on a beautiful location in the middle of Amsterdam. Exceed expectations and you will have a unique career opportunity in a fast growing company.
Your possible new employer cares about the well-being of their staff, as much as they value the well-being of the planet. By passionately looking after both, our client believes they can pave the way to a more sustainable world. You will have a strong sense of purpose at this organisation. Your mission is to make people feel good and touch as many lives as possible.
As a Business Controller you will be a financial planner and analyst, you will provide insights to the Retail business to support decision making and drive growth. You will help the business in planning and delivering sales and productivity objectives. Your responsibilities include:
- Developing next level analytics and planning on personnel cost drivers.
- Improve performances through optimization of the workforce management process.
- Act as a sparring partner for Retail and Country management in Benelux and UK/Ireland with an independent view on financial and operational planning and analysis.
- You will give input based on Retail analytics on sales and profitability to steer the business and to give management insights to realize the growth of Rituals.
- Continuously drive improvements for reporting, analytics and processes within Retail Control.
- You have a Master’s degree in related field, RC study is possible, if completed or ongoing even better
- 3-5 years of experience as a (Business) Controller / Analist
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Work experience within Retail / E-Commerce is a big plus
- Strong English and Dutch verbal and written language skills are required.
- €60-65K Base Salary
- Available 40 hrs per week
- Working in a young team of professionals
- Excellent working conditions