- 36 - 40 uur
- 130.000 + EUR
Our client is a multinational investment firm who acquire medium-sized companies and parts of groups sold by their owners. The acquired companies show great potential for improvement and growth and will be re positioned in the market. The companies acquired range in turnover between 50-500 million euros. Their focus is to build sustainable and future proof companies with significant increase in value over the coming years.
For a new company added to their portfolio we are looking to hire a new CFO who can build a strong finance organisation and fits the growth strategy. Nature of the company is delivery of industrial equipment solutions, mainly focused on heat technology and power generation. Engineering and project delivery are key strengths of this company. Market is global and the organisation will be aligned with another portfolio company in the same industry. This company is based in Germany.
• Work closely with the local CEO/COO
• Understand and analyse the core drivers of the business, develop financial concepts and lead the end-to-end implementation of the concepts
• Prepare and excecute integrated financial plans and lead forecasting and budgeting processes
• Implement and improve sound cash management processes and manage liquidity needs on site
• Prepare and execute financing solutions (factoring, asset-based funding, credit lines)
• Manage and improve the relationship to external stakeholders (auditors, financial advisers, banks, credit insurer, etc.)
• Assess and improve the finance and controlling organisation and processes on site
• Finance related degree from a reputable university or business school
• International work experience is a prerequisite
• Proven track record of delivering value creation
• Confident when interfacing with external and internal stakeholders
• Ability to build, review and refine financial models quickly and accurately
• Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluency in English and preferably German and one other European language
• You like to get things done, have team spirit and the motivation to continue shaping the transformation of a Finance department!
Package between 120-150K based on experience, additional benefits as bonus and company car to be discussed.
Application via link in vacancy or mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org