- 36 - 40 uur
- 60.000 - 70.000 EUR
Commercial Business Analyst (Vervuld door Impactsearch per 01/10/22)
For our client Action, we are looking for an ambitious mid-career Commercial Business Analyst. As a rapidly growing international retail corporation, Action is expanding at a tremendous pace. Currently, Action has around 2000 stores in 9 European countries, and is opening a number of new stores every week. This momentum of growth could also translate to your own professional career, as there are numerous opportunities to develop within the company.
As a commercial business analyst you are faced with a different issue every time. You make data analyses which form the basis for commercial strategies. Finding out whether enough has been purchased this quarter, analyzing whether a product can be discounted, providing insights into the weekly turnover of product groups, you do it all. From the office in North-Holland (Zwaagdijk) you will contribute to the growth of both the organization and your knowledge. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment within retail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
You will be part of the Commercial Control team and report to the Manager Commercial Control & Analysis. The team is part of the Finance department and consists of a Business Controller, Business Analyst and Data Analyst. Together they aim to support and challenge purchasing and other commercial departments in the choices they make, optimizing customer satisfaction and achieving Action's objectives.
As an analyst within a commercial team, your work starts with various questions from the purchasing department. Whether it's regarding figuring out margins or carrying out price analyses, you are the expert in your field . From a commercial point of view you analyze internal and external information. You will translate the insights you gain into concrete improvement proposals which the purchasing department can use to substantiate their choices.
Optimizing the turnover, margins, profitability and inventory management of our products: that is your goal. You work towards this goal together with your colleagues. You support your team members in their work and tackle complex issues independently. You look for the underlying question behind a request, so you can support the buyers even better. This continually creates great challenges.
- You have at least a college degree (HBO), preferably in a business or analytical field.
- At least 5 years of experience in a similar position analyzing and controlling large amounts of data, preferably within a retail environment.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel.
- Preferably you have knowledge of a BI-tool, like SAP BusinessObjects.
- Both verbally and in writing, you are fluent in English, and preferably Dutch.
- An annual base salary in the 60-65k range (including holiday pay).
- Annual bonus between 5-10% based on personal and business objectives.
- 24 vacation days with the possibility to buy 5 extra days (based on 38 hours a week).
- Travel allowance.
- Hybrid working is supported (60/40 time allocation between the office and home).
- Company laptop and smartphone.
- Opportunity to participate in a group health insurance plan.
- 15% discount on your purchases at Action.
- Extensive range of training and education at the Action Academy.