- 36 - 40 uur
- 80.000 - 95.000 EUR
Impactmakers please pay attention! Unique opportunity to join a scale-up company which will contribute massively to change the carbon footprint globally in the next few years. Based in Amsterdam with an unique global scope and local offices in all continents. With currently 65 colleagues this is a journey only real entrepreneurs can make! If you are passionate about sustainability and meaningful environmental impact, this can be the dream job to land. The model is powered by digital transformation and SAAS principles. At this point the company is rapidly growing and by the end of 2022 expects to have around 100 people working with them and expected to double this number in 2023. At this company everyone is empowered to drive change, embrace change or be the change.
In this new role you will act as the right hand of their CFO and help to build a financially sustainable infrastructure to service the organisation worldwide. You have experience in streamlining accounting and controlling processes, describe processes and roll-out these functions in different countries. With your team of currently 3 colleagues working in different locations, you manage the full setup of accounting, reporting, forecasting and systems (Exact online) to process it in. You have local accounting knowledge (GAAP) based on experience in companies that also operate in different EU countries as well as other continents.
Tasks & Responsibilities
You have the following areas of interest and knowledge in Financial Management and don’t mind to get your hands dirty on:
- Front and Back Office bookkeeping (AP, AR, GL)
- Analysis and presentation of financial statements in an accurate and timely manner
- Clearly communicate monthly, year to date variances to budgets and forecasts
- Lead on all financial accounting close activities
- Prepare financial management reporting solutions in the form of presentations and scorecards leveraging tools to optimize efficiency
- Support the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors
Business Budgeting, Planning & Forecasting
- Support annual budgeting and planning process
- Administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
- Develop a reliable revenue and cash flow projection process and reporting mechanism that includes minimum cash threshold to meet operating needs.
What do you bring to the table?
We like to see an accounting qualification, BA/MA level minimum. On top of that you have worked in international environments and preferably are familiar with start-up IT driven companies for a couple of years. You have ultimate passion to develop and build structures and you own the full financial management cycle. You can translate concepts into practical solutions and bring the analytical mindset to sometimes solve difficult puzzles.
To be successful in this environment you are cultural savvy with all continents and you know how to built relationships within the company to get things done. The fast-paced and changing environment is not putting you off. You want to make a change and will be able to work fully independently .
Comp & Ben
As this company is not a registered IND sponsor, we can not take candidates who need Permit sponsorship!
Working remotely is possible. We expect to have you in the Amsterdam offices at least 2-3 days a week, or 5 if you like!