- 36 - 40 uur
- 40.000 - 50.000 EUR
Financial Analyst (Vervuld door Impactsearch per 1/10/2021)
Our client is a global leader in its industry. With approximately 100.000 employees the company is very innovative and continuously seeking to create sustainable growth for its customers. For their EMEA organization, headquartered in Amsterdam, they are looking for a (junior) financial analyst who can support the businesses throughout Europa, Middle East and Africa. This is a great opportunity for a young and ambitious person who can grow into a Financial Control or Business Control role over time.
- Support business throughout the region by managing and controlling supply chain rebate processes, margin analysis etc.
- Initiate process improvement in financial control tasks.
- Actively engage in financial month end cycle, prepare balance sheet reconciliations, for supply chain rebates accrued and received.
- Prepare and develop margin analysis reporting.
- Educated to a degree in Finance/Accounting or Business.
- Around 3 years experience, preferably in an international environment/organization.
- Experience with accounting and Financial Control.
- Excellent numerical, accounting and analytical skills.
- Hands on, able to build strong business relations.
- Fluent in English, any other languages are a plus (but no must).