- 36 - 40 uur
- 60.000 - 70.000 EUR
Financial Business Analyst
Our client is one of the leading consumer focused companies in the world. Through a broad array of high quality products they reach out to millions of customers every year. For their EMEA HQ in Amsterdam they are seeking to recruit a Financial Business Analyst. In this role you will be in close contact with the business on a day-to-day basis. You understand the business and are capable of supporting several business/commercial teams to reach and over-perform on their targets by providing relevant and timely information.
- Support the Commercial teams and liaise with stakeholders in order to come up with accurate sales & margin forecasting and insightful analysis.
- Partner with the business by providing insights but also to challenge results where needed.
- Analyze variation from forecast, prior and budget to provide accurate explanations for variances and support Sales director and EMEA management in determining countermeasures.
- Responsible for consolidating forecasts of the different countries in EMEA
- Monthly reporting process to Global Finance; provide financial close support and ensuring timely reporting in consolidation system
- Providing timely, accurate management information to all stakeholders involved
- Participates in business improvement projects
- Educated to a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance & Accounting or equivalent;
- At least 2-5 years of relevant experience in a controlling function in an international setting
- Knowledge and experience with commercial aspects of finance (Sales, Margin etc.)
- Being able to work well with deadlines and deliver results under pressure;
- Knows how to deal with ambiguity;
- Knowledge and experience in ERP systems; SAP is a strong plus
- fluent in English, MUST be living in the Netherlands