- 36 - 40 uur
- 80.000 - 95.000 EUR
Our client is a very successful multinational organization in Real Estate. For their European HQ in Amsterdam they are seeking to recruit a Financial Controller to support further growth. The organization is very succesfull on all continents and has established a leading position in the market. The ideal candidate has solid and proven accounting knowledge (IFRS is a must) and has the ability to perform in a multinational environment. You will work very closely with teams at HQ abroad.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting and consolidation for a substantial portfolio
- Analysis of monthly financial data; collaborate closely with HQ abroad and provide commentary for monthly and quarterly reports
- Provide input, coordinate and execute of quarterly and annual audit program
- Maintain and build new relationships with asset managers, auditors, tax & treasury teams etc.
- Ensure Group entities are in compliance with statutory reporting and tax requirements and following up with Tax, Accounting and Legal teams
- Assist in annual due diligence when acquiring entities and properties
- Educated to a University degree in Finance/Accounting or similar
- At least 5 years relevent working experience
- Strong knowledge of and proven experience with IFRS, Dutch Gaap is a plus
- Dynamic personality with the ability to perform in a demanding, international environment
- Fluent English, any other European language is a plus
- Strong time management skills, ability to meet deadlines, collaborate, delegate and work effectively in a demanding environment