Gewenst aantal uren
- 36 - 40 uur
- 110.000 - 130.000 EUR
Group Director Accounting & Reporting
For one of our clients, a leading industrial organization headquartered in Rotterdam, we are looking for a Group Director Accounting & Reporting. The organization has several thousand employees, is highly successful, P/E owned and has production facilities in both the Netherlands and abroad (Asia, Americas). You will be working with several teams abroad so having strong communication skills is essential. The ideal candidate has very solid Accounting, Consolidation and Reporting skills at HQ level combined with proven leadership skills.
- Provide leadership to Accounting & Reporting activities within the group
- Ensure consolidated financial statements of the Group are prepared accurately and timely in compliance with IFRS
- Prepare statutory and fiscal reports for (external) stakeholders, investors etc.
- Define fit for purpose transactional processes (Master data, ERP, accounting manual etc.)
- Investor and statutory reporting compliance including FS Audit, together with decentral teams, Corporate Tax, Treasury and Risk Management
- Implement Group Finance related projects with stakeholders such as IT, Regional Finance etc.
- Educated to a University degree in Finance and/or Economics, a postgraduate degree in Accounting is preferred
- At least 8 years of proven and relevant experience of which at least 3 years at HQ level
- Strong technical accounting skills including consolidation and IFRS
- Project management experience
- Capability to handle global projects with stakeholders across geographies and functions
- IT savvy, knowledge of SAP and consolidation software is preferred
- Fluent in English
110/120k base + bonus
M: (06) 4061 5355