- 36 - 40 uur
- 95.000 - 110.000 EUR
Group FP&A Manager (divisional)
Our client is a leader in its field with production facilities in the Netherlands, the United States, the Middle East, and has approximately 4000 employees. In 2020 revenues stand at $3.5 billion, with adjusted EBITDA of $870 million and net debt of $3.7 billion. The company is publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam. The organization has grown its activities substantially over the last years both organically as well as through acquisitions. For their FP&A team we are seeking to recruit a very strong and ambitious Group FP&A Manager candidate with highly analytical skills and experience in the field of Deals advisory or M&A practice / corporate finance / corporate business controlling.
Work weeks are fulltime, at the peaks of the month you might work additional hours. Also ad-hoc requests might occur that you will work on with your colleagues. As a senior in the team you will act as the direct right hand of Director FP&A. You will be challenged to make impact for the leaders in the organisation and you will do this in an international field of business. There is space to learn, develop and have fun doing your job on a daily basis. Your office is based at a beautiful location in the middle of Amsterdam.
You are a strong communicator, to the point and always show a service oriented can-do attitude to the business. You will be a good team player, result driven and able to achieve under pressure. Managing more junior teammembers feels comfortable for you. Preferably you bring experience in transformation projects and improving the finance function in a corporate setting.
• Lead the day to day group FP&A activities for the OpCo’s under your responsibilities
• Prepare consolidated annual budget and 18 months rolling forecast based on OpCo submissions;
• Provide variance analysis on the result and explanation to Corporate leadership team and senior executives;
• Preparing reports on the above information and communicate the insights of these reports to senior management and Executive Board;
• Support FP&A improvement projects (e.g. further enhancement of BOARD.com, data warehousing and integration & business intelligence);
• Prepare and update 5-year consolidated financial plan based on Opco submissions;
• Preparation and review of management reporting and ad hoc analysis;
• Drive the transformation & development a new KPI driven environment;
• Constantly contribute to further improving processes and building a future-proof finance and reporting structure;
• Supports Refinancing and M&A projects and Prepare annual impairment tests for related subsidiaries.
You bring to the table:
- Educated to a University degree + Postgraduate RC / MBA would be prefered
- At least 8 years of working experience as a finance professional in a business controlling or FP&A, transaction services, corporate finance role within a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced environment
- "First time right mentality", "willing to go the extra mile", ambitious and accurate
- Deadline driven with project management skills for cross-organizational coordination and timely delivery of results and presentations
- Accurate with data and attention to detail and the ability to identify data patterns
- Tools used for the job may include Board.com, HFM, Power BI, Smart view, Excel, Power Points, Thinkcell and other reporting tools
Base salary 85-95K, additional bonus 15%, pension budget 20% of base salary.
If you react to this vacancy and not get a response from us within 5 working days, we have not selected you for a first selection interview. In case you want additional info, please feel free to contact us by mail or phone!