- 36 - 40 uur
- 70.000 - 80.000 EUR
Group Internal Auditor (German speaking)
Our client is an international Fortune500 company with several divisions and operating companies all across Europe and other parts of the world. They employ people worldwide and are listed in different countries. They are always working on continious improvement of their business performance. Their Internal Audit department Europe is looking to employ a Group Internal Auditor who will be based in Amsterdam.
You will travel about 2 weeks out of every 6 weeks during audit projects. European passport and language skills are a must have to be selected for this role. English is key, German and/or Polish language skills are highly prefered. The company furthermore offers training and development, career perspectives within finance worldwide, great salary, bonus and a company car.
Participation in Audit Work
- Individually or working as part of a team, plan and carry out multi scope reviews of operational and financial controls
- Devise practical solutions, offer advice and guidance and co-ordinate the reporting of issues that arise during audits/reviews to promote improvements to risk management and internal processes
- Use audit software to enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of audits
- Carry out special project work as required
- Liaise and build relationships with senior group and operating company management on issues and solutions
- Compile oral and written reports and recommendations on issues arising during audit work
- Co-ordinate the reporting of issues arising, and receipt and adequacy of the responses of management
- Liaise with Senior Group and Operating Company Management on issues and solutions
- Qualified Accountant (RA)/CPA
- Language Ability : Next to English, GERMAN is a must have at the moment!
- As you will be expected to drive at various locations, a full driver’s licence is essential.
- 3 years experience in a large accounting firm or in industry or experience in another Internal Audit function
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley, Corporate Governance, Internal Control Evaluation and Compliance and Substantive Testing
- A good understanding of accounting principles (IFRS) and internal controls
- Team-player, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to build effective client relationships
- Highly motivated and able to work pro-actively in ever-changing environment
- Flexible with willingness to travel as up to 40% of the time will be spent away
- Ambitious with desire to progress and develop
For more info, please contact Frank de Winter, 0648118396.