- 36 - 40 uur
- 70.000 - 80.000 EUR
Group Internal Auditor IT systems security
The ideal applicant will work as part of a team responsible for achieving better efficiencies, optimizing our performance and growth through improving the IT operational and financial risk management. Working in the Global Third Line of Defense function, the IT systems security Auditor will contribute to the provision of an independent assurance to a broad range of IT risk focused objectives, including efficiency and effectiveness of operations, safeguarding of assets, reliability and integrity of financial reporting processes, compliance with laws, regulations, policies, procedures, and third-party contracts.
The successful candidate will build relationships with the various companies and cultures across the globe. To be effective, the candidate must be capable of thinking through and improving complex business processes, both financial and operational. The auditor role provides an excellent opportunity for learning about business and for career development both within the IA team and also within the group in other (finance or IT) departments.
In this role you will make use of your analytical skills. You are committed to strive for the best results every day and organize your agenda according to a dynamic environment and many ad-hoc situations that can occur. Communication skills are key to interact with peers in their businesses and you like to be the 'go-to' person in your field of expertise. You will liaise with operating company IT / Group management to build strong and lasting relationship. Off course your English is fluent and preferably you speak any other European language like German or French.
Furthermore you will bring:
- Experience of network and perimeter security, access controls systems, system and code development security, computer operations security including Virtualization and Cloud)
- Experience of reviewing or working with industrial control /manufacturing environments and systems
- Familiarity with IT and Cyber security control frameworks, penetration testing and incident and response management operations
In this role you will further have:
- Travel involves up to 40% time away from home base. Average is 25% !
- Audits are typically planned to have 1 weeks Planning + 2-3 weeks Fieldwork + 1 weeks Reporting.
- Qualified Information Systems Auditor or Information Security Certified consultant
- 3-5 years’ experience developed as IT Systems Security professional or infrastructure controls auditing
- Experience in SOX IT testing, IT governance, internal controls evaluation, compliance to GDPR and ISO-IEC 27001
- Full clean driving license is essential
- Successful candidates would be expected to remain with IA for approximately 2 years before transferring to/rejoining the business.