- 36 - 40 uur
- 95.000 - 110.000 EUR
Head of Accounting
Our client is a multinational investment firm who acquire medium-sized companies and parts of groups sold by their owners. The acquired companies show great potential for improvement and growth and will be re positioned in the market. The companies acquired range in turnover between 50-500 million euros. Their focus is to build sustainable and future proof companies with significant increase in value over the coming years.
For a new company added to their portfolio we are looking to hire a new Head of Accounting who can build a strong finance organisation and fits the growth strategy. Nature of the company is delivery of industrial equipment solutions, mainly focused on heat technology and power generation. Engineering and project delivery are key strengths of this company. Market is global and the organisation will be aligned with another portfolio company in the same industry. This company is based in Germany.
You will lead the accounting team, locally and remote people, furthermore:
- Responsible for accurate accounting and the preparation of the Dutch and German companies' monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements in compliance with IFRS, including the creation of sales tax returns
- Working together with accounting staff located remotely
- Professional management and continued professional development of the accounting team's employees
- Automation, standardization and enhancement of the interfaces for accounting operations
- Regular interaction with auditors, authorities and tax advisors
- Understanding and effective execution of various accounting initiatives
- Completion of study in accounting and finance
- Several years relevant work experience
- Knowledge and expertise in auditing/tax, including expertise in financial statement preparation
- Experience in IFRS and accounting
- Enjoys building teams and culture and has leadership experience in a similar setting
- Vibrant personality, hand-on mentality and a strong affinity for change
- Organized and independent work style with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in SAP ERP FI & CO / SAP S/4HANA is a plus
- Strong aptitude for numbers and Excel
- Strong sense of teamwork, a will to complete tasks, and the aptitude to continue transforming a finance department
Package between 85-100K based on experience, additional benefits as bonus to be discussed during the proces.
Application via link in vacancy or mail @ email@example.com