- 36 - 40 uur
- 95.000 - 110.000 EUR
Head of Controlling
Our client is a multinational investment firm who acquire medium-sized companies and parts of groups sold by their owners. The acquired companies show great potential for improvement and growth and will be re positioned in the market. The companies acquired range in turnover between 50-500 million euros. Their focus is to build sustainable and future proof companies with significant increase in value over the coming years.
For a new company added to their portfolio we are looking to hire a new Head of Controlling who can build a strong finance organisation and fits the growth strategy. Nature of the company is delivery of industrial equipment solutions, mainly focused on heat technology and power generation. Engineering and project delivery are key strengths of this company. Market is global and the organisation will be aligned with another portfolio company in the same industry. This company is based in Germany.
You will lead the control team of 6 people, furthermore:
- Work closely with the CFO and the Executive Board
- Independently build up the reporting system including all subsidiaries to map business performance
- Take over the development and expansion of the controlling team
- Together with the relevant stakeholders, you will be responsible for professionalizing and expanding the budgeting and forecasting process
- The development of a strategic, KPI-driven controlling and the derivation of implementation-oriented optimization/solution approaches is your responsibility
- Take over the operational cash flow on a monthly basis and liquidity management and analyze and present the monthly financial results and KPIs to the management and the shareholder group
- Identify and lead high-impact projects from conception to implementation and act as an interface partner to the accounting team
- You have a diploma or master's degree in business administration, economics, finance or similar with a focus on controlling, accounting or taxes and at least 5 years of experience in finance and controlling.
- You are passionate about financial planning and reporting, budgeting, P&L and cash flow analysis
- Your ability to build powerful and efficient structures and processes is enriched by your strong desire for largely data-driven decision-making processes
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Excel and Power Point is a must, experience in SAP, BI tools and Lucanet is an advantage
- You have a desire to gain initial leadership experience and demonstrate your passion and enthusiasm in building a small controlling team
- You are an excellent communicator and project manager who works reliably and accurately even in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and has the ability to focus complex issues on the essentials
- Furthermore, you provide excellent leadership skills in regard to your controlling team of at least six team members
Package between 90-115K based on experience, additional benefits as bonus to be discussed during the proces.
Application via link in vacancy or mail @ firstname.lastname@example.org