- 36 - 40 uur
- 60.000 - 70.000 EUR
Our client is a leading multi-national company in their industry. The organization is listed on the Stock Exchange and active on most continents. Our client is currently searching for a Management Accountant to strengthen their finance team. In this role you will be responsible for a significant portfolio and you need to be able to reach out to different stakeholders. The office is located in the city-centre of Amsterdam.
This role is all about managing a portfolio of entities on a corporate accounting level. As the Management Accountant, you'll have regular contact with key stakeholders and work closely with the other departments to ensure accurate analyses and reports. For our client, we search someone with an excellent knowledge of accounting, experience in property accounting and entity management, and a customer-centric attitude.
Your responsibilities include:
- Monthly closing
- Provide analysis of the operating reports
- Prepare annual financial statements
- Supporting process and system improvements
- Educated to a degree in Accounting
- 5+ years of relevant experience, prefreably in an international environment
- Strong accounting skills plus well developed business sense
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in Dutch and English is a must
- 60-65K Base
- Excellent Benefits