- 36 - 40 uur
- 60.000 - 70.000 EUR
Our client is a leader in its field. The organization has grown its activities substantially over the last years both organically as well as through acquisitions. The organization has globally 3 major hubs of which one is based in Amsterdam. The organization is seeking to recruit a well rounded Reporting Specialist, to be based in Amsterdam.
- Educated to a Finance degree
- At least 5 years relevant experience in an accounting postion, preferably in an international environment
- Expert knowledge of IFRS reproting standards, knowledge of Dutch regulatory requirements is a big plus
- Experience with consolidated financial systems (Hyperion preferred), both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis
- Key member of the Finance team working to streamline and shorten the close and reporting cycle; roll-out and implement a monthly consolidation process.
- A key contributor of the monthly and quarterly closing and consolidation process. Identify ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of consolidation and external financial reporting and lead process improvement initiatives.
- Consolidation of the worldwide financial statements and other operating data for actual, budget, and forecast purposes. Maintain the consolidation working papers, and the adjusting and elimination entries. Analyse monthly business unit financial statements and other related correspondence included in consolidated financial data.
- Work closely with Components, Treasury, Tax, and Financial Reporting and Planning functions to ensure the quality, accuracy and consistency of the financial data reported in the general ledger and consolidation system.
- Coordinate and prepare the financial and statistical data utilized in the: Annual Report, quarterly Board of Directors package, and monthly financial reporting package.
- Work effectively across the company's functional organizations. Promote effective lateral communication and coordination across groups, both internal and external to the Finance function, to improve efficiency and achieve desired results.
- Assist in the annual audit of the consolidated financial information with the external auditors.
- Research and resolve various accounting issues and questions that arise at the corporate and group levels.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management and further improve the quality of information collected in the month-end closing process