Gewenst aantal uren
- 36 - 40 uur
- 95.000 - 110.000 EUR
(Senior) Business Controller
For one of our clients, a leading industrial organization headquartered in Rotterdam, we are looking for a (Senior) Business Controller with a proven experience in a manufacturing/production environment.The organization has several thousand employees, is highly successful, P/E owned and has production facilities in both the Netherlands and abroad (Asia, Americas). The main focus in this position is to be the linking-pin between production/production facilities and HQ from a Business Control perspective. Very good English is a must.
- Prepare monthly management reports, tracking performance trends, variance analysis, drafting commentary and presentations for stakeholders
- Support the annual budgeting, quarterly forecasting and monthly outlook processes
- Inventory management, (non)-recurring cost, capex for Global Units.
- Ad hoc requests and analysis for Business Units
- Support decision making and guide analysis at strategic level.
- Planning & Control cycle together with Corporate, Franchise and their Finance business partners.
- Effective, efficient reporting- and analysis processes and –systems, with IT and central & decentral finance teams.
- Improvement of reporting dashboards with IT, BU's and Finance
- Educated to a University degree in Accounting/Finance or Economics
- At least 7/8 years relevant experience of which at least 4 as a Controller in a manufacturing/production environment Control. Experience at HQ level is a plus.
- Proven experience with data/-data systems (SAP/SAP BW/SAP FICO) and highly proficient in Excel
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and multicultural/international environment
- Able to manage several stakeholders both at HQ and abroad
- Fluent in English, any additional languages is a plus
90/100k base + bonus
M: (06) 4061 5355