- 36 - 40 uur
- 80.000 - 95.000 EUR
Senior FP&A Controller
Our client is a leader in its field and resides in Amsterdam. The organization has grown its activities substantially over the last years both organically as well as through acquisitions. Their focus on renewables and trading has led to a setup of a successful branch which needs more structure, planning and forecasting as well as performance management. The total revenue scope is about 600 MEUR. They have 4 team members in the Amsterdam office and at their production sites you will also have colleagues who take care of daily processing and CAPEX control.
We are looking to recruit an ambitious, eager and pragmatic professional with at least 5 years experience in the field of financial planning and analysis. Due to the nature of their business it is highly appreciated if you have experience in the industries of energy or commodity trading.
You live in the Amsterdam area and hold a valid working permit for the Netherlands.
Currently the new team is setup and they want to strengthen the finance organisation. The reporting and Control activities need further development and someone who brings a hands-on approach combined with highly analytical skills. The role is explicitly senior level/hands-on and not managerial! You will manage diverse projects in supporting performance management.
- Track and monitor KPI's within the Business Unit
- Providing financial analysis in M&A situations
- Actively involved in the company's FP&A Process: Business Planning and Forecasting
- Be able to present and communicate to senior management and board level
- Support and be actively involved in FP&A improvement projects (continuous improvement)
- Prepare annual budgets and rolling forecasts
- Provide variance analysis and explanation to Corporate leadership team and senior executives
You have the following characteristics:
- University degree, CFA, MBA, RC or similar
- At least 5 years FP&A experience
- "First time right mentality", "willing to go the extra mile", ambitious and accurate
- Excellent command of IT tools. Tools used for this job may include SAP, Power BI, Smartview, Excel and other reporting tools
Additonal Info / Compensation and Benefits
Base salary range 70-90K + bonus opportunity + 20% free budget of your annual salary
If you react to this vacancy and not get a response from us within 5 working days, we have not selected you for a first selection interview. In case you want additional info, please feel free to contact us by mail or phone!