- 36 - 40 uur
- 70.000 - 80.000 EUR
Senior FP&A Controller
IMPORTANT: You live in the Amsterdam area and hold a valid working permit for the Netherlands. You speak English fluently.
Our client is a leader in its field with production facilities in the Netherlands, the United States, the Middle East, and has approximately 4000 employees. In 2020 revenues stand at $3.5 billion, with adjusted EBITDA of $870 million and net debt of $3.7 billion. The company is publicly traded on the NYSE Euronext in Amsterdam. The organization has grown its activities substantially over the last years both organically as well as through acquisitions. For their FP&A team we are seeking to recruit a very strong Senior FP&A Controller.
Work weeks are fulltime, at the peaks of the month you might work additional hours. Also ad-hoc requests might occur that you will work on with your colleagues. As a senior in the team you will report to the Manager Group FP&A. You will be challenged to make impact for the leaders in the organisation and you will do this in an international field of business. There is space to learn, develop and have fun doing your job on a daily basis. Your office is based at a beautiful location in the middle of Amsterdam.
Currently the new team is setup and they want to strengthen the finance organisation. The reporting and control activities need further development and someone who brings a hands-on approach combined with highly analytical skills. The role is explicitly senior level/hands-on and not managerial! You will manage diverse projects in supporting performance management.
- Overall responsibility for the preparation of accurate and timely Group- and OpCo cashflow reporting & forecasting;
- Prepare accurate and timely sources & uses (S&U) reporting (cash inflows and outflows at group level);
- Provide support to business development & investor relations team (mainly reporting and ad hoc analysis of group and OpCo performance on KPI’s and financials);
- Lead the relationship & collaboration with corporate treasury, corporate tax and other stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate input is provided for the preparation of the group cash flow and the S&U reporting;
- Embed the automation of cash reporting in the new forecasting tool (Board.com) by ensuring accurate and qualitative reporting is done by the OpCo’s;
- Support the Group FP&A team on several improvement initiatives and in ad hoc analysis & reporting;
- Constantly contribute to further improving processes and building a future-proof finance and reporting structure.
You have the following characteristics:
- University degree, executive master in Controlling (RC) would be a nice to have
- At least 5-7 years of experience working as a finance professional in a corporate treasury controlling, transaction services, or accounting role within a dynamic, multinational, fast-paced environment
- "First time right mentality", "willing to go the extra mile", ambitious and accurate
- Strong experience in cash flow modeling and analysis as well in working capital optimization and the accounting of debt financing
- Excellent command of IT tools. Tools used for the job may include Board.com, HFM, Power BI, Smart view, Excel, Power Point, Thinkcell and other reporting tools
Additonal Info / Compensation and Benefits
Base salary range 70-80K + 15 %bonus opportunity + 20% free budget of your annual salary
If you react to this vacancy and not get a response from us within 5 working days, we have not selected you for a first selection interview. In case you want additional info, please feel free to contact us by mail or phone!