- 36 - 40 uur
- 60.000 - 70.000 EUR
Senior FP&A Specialist
Our client is a highly successful multinational and one of the leaders in its field. The organization is PE owned and has operations on different continents. Since the organization has grown very fast they are seeking to further upgrade their finance function. For their HQ in the Amsterdam region they are seeking to recruit a Senior FP&A specialist. In this role you will be reporting to the VP Group FP&A. Important in this role is that you have broad P&L experience (not just one part of the P&L) and have experience to communicate at Executive level.
- Provide analysis, consolidation and reporting of financial results. Support the preparation of Board of Director's presentations and monthly / annual reporting.
- Support the monthly consolidated financial close process in accordance with corporate policies and all applicable rules
- Support Annual Operating Plan which includes consolidating all regional plan into group level, able to cross reference with key metrics used to pin-point potential errors.
- Additional month end reporting includes consolidating of CAPEX reporting, Revenue by Customers, etc
- Support post acquisition financial reporting integration of acquired companies
- Create and maintain financial models focused on budgeting and forecasting of all revenue and expense items. Increasing productivity by developing automated reporting / forecasting tools.
- Prepare management reports and analysis for all businesses and regions. This includes preparing variance reports, KPI reports, forecast, budgeting and analysis
- Educated to a university degree in Finance or Business
- Ability to create and efficiently manage large, complex Excel files and be able to automate retrievals from financial systems (FCCS and EPBCS) is a MUST!
- Highly analytical able to read and interpret financial data
- Good understanding of accounting and financial statements
- Detail oriented , first time right mentality, able to communicate with Board level
- Structured, strong planning skills