- 32 - 36 uur
- 36 - 40 uur
- 80.000 - 95.000 EUR
Senior Internal Auditor
As a rapidly growing international retail corporation, Action is expanding at a tremendous pace. Currently, Action has around 2260+ stores in 11 European countries, and is opening a number of new stores every week (280 in 2022). This momentum of growth could also translate to your own professional career, as there are numerous opportunities to develop within the company.
As a Senior Internal Auditor at Action's international headquarters in North-Holland (Zwaagdijk, hybrid working is supported), you will carry out audit tasks in all countries across Europe in which Action operates. You will share your valuable ideas for Action's growth and launch improvement actions. You play an important role in the Internal Audit team, part of the Risk Assurance Team, and together you are crucial to developing and improving the business processes. You will work closely with your manager and two other Senior Internal Auditors. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment within retail, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
This is your daily action
You have experience in carrying out (operational) audits, strong communication skills, analytical insights and enthusiasm. You are also keen to find out more about the company and customer perspectives and you are able to relate Action's strategic goals to operational business processes and financial results. Furthermore, you have:
- Completed the relevant education and training
- 5+ years experience in the (internal) audit or risk management field
- Clear communication skills and you know how to simplify and explain complex matters
- Fluent English, Dutch would be an asset, as well as another European language like French or German.
- Market-based salary based on a 38-hour work week (Range 70-90K) + annual bonus 10-20%
- 24 vacation days, with the option to purchase 5 extra days based on a 38-hour work week
- Temporary contract with the intention of offering you a permanent contract in the long term
- Flexible working hours, hybrid working is supported (60/40 split)
- Travel allowance
- Collective health insurance
- Good pension scheme
- 15% staff discount at Action