- 36 - 40 uur
- 50.000 - 60.000 EUR
Senior Program Controller (vervuld door IMPACTSEARCH per 1/5/2021)
As a senior program controller, you will be responsible for creating budgets, projections and financial management information towards the program teams, company management and donors. By giving financial advice and ensuring alignment with operational procedures, you proof the program teams to be a valuable financial business partner. In this role you will support and coach other program controllers and program accountants and be part of a multicultural, strong and stable team of professionals.
You are responsible for meeting with representatives of banks, governments and all other parties involved to create meaningful solutions to sustainability issues across the entire supply chain. You will coach and guide all the involved parties through entire projects. This involves a lot of communication with the business along with contract audits and you'll need a high level of project management skills.
Key responsibilities are:
- Overall financial responsibility for designated program areas:
- Drive improvements to further professionalize the financial management of the programs.
- Support and coach other program controllers and program accountants.
- Prioritize and resolve complex problems using own knowledge and that of your colleagues.
- Provide the program director with regular financial updates, including pipeline and forecasting information, and discuss this in regular meetings.
- Prepare financial reports to Donors and Private partners according to reporting requirements.
- Provide advice to the Program Teams with the financial components of tender documents, calls for proposals and contracts.
- Ensure alignment with the operational procedures, including partner assessments, tender rules e.g.
- Ensure a correct and complete financial administration and audit files of the programs.
- Provide advice to Program Team members and Implementing Partners on efficient solutions for implementation of the projects within the internal control framework.
- Manage the process of financial KPI setting and reporting, assess financial reports and audit statements received from partner organizations and follow up on the findings of such.
- Prepare overviews showing internal financial KPIs, e.g. financial forecasts on expected projects, financial performance and the projects.
- Support in preparation of budgets for fundraising proposals and review fundraising contracts + reporting requirements of donors.
- A bachelor or masters degree in financial accounting or similar
- At least 5 years of work experience, preferably in a non-profit organization.
- Experience with MS Excel and Exact Globe (desirable).
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch. Any other language is a plus.
- Proactive, entrepreneurial and independent
- Coaching and developing others
- Show great adaptability and excellent communication skills
- Drive sustainable change.
- 55-60K Base salary.
- Based in Utrecht.
- Excellent secondary benefits