Gewenst aantal uren
- 36 - 40 uur
- 70.000 - 80.000 EUR
Senior Reporting Specialist (vervuld door IMPACTSEARCH per 1/08/2020)
Our client is a global leader in its field. The organization is listed and (partially) headquartered in Amsterdam. The organization has seen significant growth over the past years, both organically as well as through acquisitions. To further strengthen their team they are seeking to recruit a Senior Reporting specialist.
- Manage and contribute to the monthly, quarterly and annual consolidated group reporting
- Liaison for ad hoc technical accounting/reporting issues, coordinate local teams in the periodic closing process, analyse the OpCo’s financial information and conduct balance sheet reviews
- Retrieve consolidated numbers and co-responsible for the consolidated (management) reporting (periodic results, variance analyses and operating data for actual, budget and forecast purposes)
- Contribute to the preparation of the Annual Report and assist in the annual audit of the consolidated financial information with the external auditors
- Master degree in Accounting or Finance. Postgraduate degree RA, ACCA or CFA is a plus
- At least 5 years relevant experience, within BIG4 or as group financial controller
- Expert current knowledge of IFRS accounting and Dutch regulatory requirements.
- Experience with consolidated financial systems (Hyperion preferred), both internal and external financial reporting and consolidated financial analysis.
- Proven ability of working in a complex, demanding organisation, with tight deadlines, and having international exposure
- Business acumen: you are a strong communicator, able to listen to, work with and challenge different kinds of internal and external stakeholders
Exceptional salary + bonus
Frank de Winter
M: (06) 4811 8396