Meer details
Match criteria
Gewenst aantal uren
  • 36 - 40 uur
Salarisrange
  • 80.000 - 95.000 EUR

Senior Tax Specialist

Nieuw

Company profile

Our client is a leader in its field and has over 60 years of extensive experience in the energy industry. They are innovating their products and services on a daily basis, helping the world to renewable sources and a low carbon footprint. International teams all over the globe make this happen. They are a listed company, have about 350 people working from the Netherlands and are ready to change the future of energy supplies.

Your position

This role is a stand-alone specialist role that finds its way between global projects and business. Your peers are in different locations. Your communicative and problem solving skills are on a great level and you are able to run your own agenda under supervision of the Dutch CFO and the VP Tax who operates from their HQ offices outside the Netherlands.
Analytical ability, affinity with numbers and strong communication skills are essential competences to perform effectively in this role.

Your experience comes from both corporate tax as well as operational tax topics. You will be in charge of managing local tax affairs for all local entities. Tax procedures are put in place by you and you oversee proper compliance in your entities. The process optimization and daily operation are key areas to work on, which will take about 75% of your time. The other 25% of your time is spend on projects cooperating with their group tax office.

Some of your daily tasks:
  • Corporate Income Tax, Dutch/ European VAT and Withholding tax
  • Tax legislation and contact with external advisors for foreign activities
  • Recommending contractual structure in the bidding process
  • Interaction with colleagues in Finance and Legal, Project Managers and Sales
  • Tax advisory in the quarterly closing, assist in external audits on tax related matters
  • Support or prepare documentation for external and internal audits and assist in meetings with external auditors
  • Transfer Pricing advisory and Tax Planning
  • Innovation box possibilities research projects (governmental support possibilities)

Requirements

  • Master’s degree in a financial field, preferably Fiscal Economics
  • You have been working for 7+ years in an international tax environment
  • tax accounting experience is very welcome
  • Background in Energy Resources industry is preferred, but not a must
  • You follow the latest developments in your area of expertise and have a passion to drive continuous improvement initiatives

Compensation & Benefits

Depending on experience and seniority level we can offer a range of 75-95K base salary. A company car or mobility budget in cash, bonus option and flexibility in working hours to a minimum of 32 hrs. per week.

For more information please contact Frank de Winter / André Verboom. frank@impactsearch.nl or andre@impactsearch.nl

Publicatiedatum

15.10.2020

Contactpersoon

Frank de Winter
M: (06) 4811 8396

Impactsearch gebruikt cookies om bepaalde voorkeuren te onthouden en vacatures af te stemmen op je interesses.
Close