- 36 - 40 uur
- 70.000 - 80.000 EUR
The Payroll Supervisor is responsible for ensuring that all payroll processes are executed appropriately and in a timely manner in the Netherlands and operates as the subject matter expert and escalation point to resolve issues.
We expect you to continuously look for improvements in operational processes and to take the lead in defining standards and reusable approaches for payroll operations.
You are responsible for compliance of all relevant internal controls, local and international laws, rules and regulations as well as time reporting policies while working in an environment of strict deadlines and confidentiality.
• Processing Luxembourg monthly payroll and supporting monthly payroll as salary admin for Dutch, Dubai employees as part of the team;
• Monitoring the accuracy of monthly payroll result, being the escalation point to resolve any issues;
• Responding to payroll inquiries from employees, HR and compensation team as well;
• Supporting business unit and deliver payroll related reports at monthly level;
• Responsible for review and accurate completion of internal SOX testing cycle of payroll at monthly level;
• Respond to all auditor inquiries, including wage tax audit;
• Respond to inquiries and requests from local tax authorities;
• At least 8 - 10 years payroll processing experience and Time and Attendance experience if applicable;
• Firm understanding of payroll processing principles;
• Excellent communication skills, ability to effectively supervise team members and achieve accurate result;
• Native Dutch language speaking, fluent in English;
• Must be able to interact with various levels of management;
• Must work well under strict deadlines and under a high-volume environment where multi-tasking is essential;
• Knowledge of local wage tax and social benefits, pension regulations and implications;
• Confidentiality a must;
• Microsoft Office- Excel, Word;
• Experiences of handle payroll issue with external service provider.
• SAP, external payroll service experience preferred
• Experience in a shared service environment and solid understanding of HR cycles
• HR experience preferably in an operations environment